Lifelong is proud to host the 31st Annual End AIDS Walk on Saturday, September 23 at Volunteer Park in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. The End AIDS Walk route is a 5K loop through Capitol Hill and followed immediately by our End AIDS Walk After-Party topped off with a beer and mimosa garden, and family-friendly activities.
- Saturday, September 23, 2017
- FREE for walkers
- $35-runners (Pre-registration is $25 through July 31)
- NEW: In order to receive a t-shirt, we ask that participants raise $100.
- All participants must register.
Day Of Schedule
- 8:30 a.m. On-site registration opens/t-shirt pick-up
- 9:30 a.m. Stage program begins
- 10:00 a.m. Run/walk begins
- 10:30 a.m. After-Partaaay!
The End AIDS Walk is a timed 5K run/walk that starts and finishes at Volunteer Park in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Parking in Volunteer Park will be limited but there will be street parking available in the nearby neighborhoods. Please consider carpooling, taking public transit, biking or even walking if you live near the park.
Morning coffee will be provided!
- Dogs and strollers are allowed on the course.
- Course and after-party area is wheelchair accessible.
- Spectators are welcome along the race courses, especially at the Start and Finish Line areas.
- Cheering is encouraged, costumes are optional. :)
The Red Ribbon Tree will return to the End AIDS Walk this year. Look for it near the Community Services Pavilion.
Social media: please use #EndAIDSWalk when sharing all of your exciting event updates and photos. Check in on Facebook and be sure to mention the End AIDS Walk!
Free HIV Testing on-site: Know your status! Rapid, confidential testing services will be offered for the duration of the event.