Walk Queens are walk participants that go above and beyond with their fundraising efforts, raising over $1,000 for Lifelong and our clients.
We heart them so much!
From charging friends for jello shots at house parties, to donning leotards and going on a Fremont pub crawl, our Walk Queens will do just about anything to raise funds and visibility for HIV awareness and support.
Walk Queens receive the following benefits:
- Royal crowns to don at the Seattle AIDS Walk and Picnic!
- Free drink ticket to the beer and mimosa garden
- Opportunity to come on stage with other Walk Queens
- Lead the entire group of walkers when the horn blows!
- Photo feature on Lifelong’s social media accounts
Thank you for visiting the Seattle AIDS Walk & Picnic website and being a part of the best finish line ever! See you on September 29th at Volunteer Park. #SeattleAIDSWalk