Superhero Walk Stars are walk participants that go above and beyond with their fundraising efforts, raising over $1,000 for Lifelong and our clients.
We heart them so much!
From charging friends for jello shots at house parties to donning leotards and going on a Fremont pub crawl, our Walk Stars know will do just about anything to raise funds and visibility for the HIV/AIDS cause.
Superhero Walk Stars receive the following benefits:
- Super special red cape to don at the End AIDS Walk and 5K Run!
- Free drink ticket to the beer and mimosa garden
- Opportunity to come on stage with other Walk Stars
- Lead the entire group of walkers and runners when the horn blows!
- Photo feature on Lifelong’s Facebook page
Thank you for visiting the End AIDS Walk website and being a part of the best finish line ever – and End to AIDS in Washington State! See you on September 23 at Volunteer Park. #EndAIDSWalkSea